- ‘A bell is a cup until it is struck.’ -Wired
- ‘Every exit is an entry somewhere else.’ -Tom Stoppard
- ‘There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer.’ -Ansel Adams
- ‘There have been great societies that did not use the wheel, but there have been no societies that did not tell stories.’ -Ursula Le Guin
- ‘The bandwidth of the world is greater than that of your TV set, or the Internet, or even a totally immersive, interactive, dynamically rendered, object-oriented, real-time graphic-simulated computer experience.’ -Bruce Mau, Designer
- ‘I can’t understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I’m frightened of the old ones.’ -John Cage, Composer
- ‘When I am, as it were, completely myself, entirely alone, and of good cheer — say traveling in a carriage or walking after a good meal — it is on such occasions that my ideas flow best and most abundantly.’ -Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- ‘A good plan implemented today is better than a perfect plan implemented tomorrow.’ -George S. Patton
- ‘So you see, imagination needs noodling — long, inefficient, happy idling, dawdling and puttering.’ -Brenda Ueland, Writer
- ‘I think people who are not artists often think artists are inspired. But if you work at your art you don’t have time to be inspired. Out of the work comes the work.’ -John Cage, Composer
– All quotes taken from Be Creative, by Infinite Ideas. Download now on Kindle. It’s the best $2.99 you’ll spend today!
Want to make a difference in your home?
Subscribe and receive my FREE sensory ebook, Praying In Every Room Of Your Home.
I respect your privacy and will never share your information.