OK, Megan, I’m taking the challenge! This could be scary.
- A & E’s version of Pride & Prejudice (with Colin Firth) permanently resides in my DVD player – it never grows old.
- I played the acoustic guitar for several years growing up and led Girl Scout summer camps in Kum-ba-ya. Now there’s a memory I’d like to forget.
- I didn’t become a follower of Christ until I was 27 years old. Everything up to that point was head knowledge.
- My mom dated Dick Brooks (70’s NASCAR driver) when I was a teen. He once took me for a loop around the Daytona Speedway. I’m still recovering.
- I keep every note or letter written to me. What can I say? I’m a sentimental sap.
- Growing up, my dad had a huge organic garden. We sold vege plants directly from our little greenhouse in the backyard.
- I wanted to be a psychologist when I grew up.
- I only eat fries that have square ends. (Now you know why I needed wanted to be a psychologist)
- I host an evening Christmas Tea in our old house every year, complete with Christmas china, spice tea and lots of candles. Tea and Nascar. Go figure.
- My favorite meal, hands down, is the Grilled Chicken & Cranberries salad at Two Chefs to Go.
I think the title needs to change to “10 Things You May Not Want to Know About Me”. OK, who’s next?
Want to make a difference in your home?
Subscribe and receive my FREE sensory ebook, Praying In Every Room Of Your Home.
I respect your privacy and will never share your information.