- A & E's version of Pride & Prejudice (with Colin Firth) permanently resides in my DVD player - it never grows old.
- I played the acoustic guitar for several years growing up and led Girl Scout summer camps in Kum-ba-ya. Now there's a memory I'd like to forget.
- I didn't become a follower of Christ until I was 27 years old. Everything up to that point was head knowledge.
- My mom dated Dick Brooks (70's NASCAR driver) when I was a teen. He once took me for a loop around the Daytona Speedway. I'm still recovering.
- I keep every note or letter written to me. What can I say? I'm a sentimental sap.
- Growing up, my dad had a huge organic garden. We sold vege plants directly from our little greenhouse in the backyard.
- I wanted to be a psychologist when I grew up.
- I only eat fries that have square ends. (Now you know why I
neededwanted to be a psychologist)
- I host an evening Christmas Tea in our old house every year, complete with Christmas china, spice tea and lots of candles. Tea and Nascar. Go figure.
- My favorite meal, hands down, is the Grilled Chicken & Cranberries salad at Two Chefs to Go.
Friday, August 22, 2008
10 Things You May Not Know About Me
OK, Megan, I'm taking the challenge! This could be scary.
Posted by Cathy Baker at 5:15 PM