- Good results at Weight Watchers meeting. Thank you, Zumba!
- Work began to rebuild/refinish porch posts on our 100 year old home. Finally.
- Hubby worked all day in the yard checking off the "honey-do" list. What a guy!
- A Pride & Prejudice marathon. (Colin Firth's version, of course! Is there any other?)
- Poetry workshop at Emrys (future blog post)
- Piper-time in the afternoon (see above picture). Loved hanging out with the kids!
- Waited out a mad storm in Ross. Really? I dashed in for one item. We sat there thinking of all the places we'd rather be stuck -- but thankful to have escaped the hailstorm.
- Served as a greeter in the church we've been visiting. (Blessing alert!)
- Heard THE best message on baptism ever. While respectful of other modes, Jason spoke truth boldly -- based on the Word, period. I'm not sure when their sermons post online, but when they do, you can find it here.
It was a busy -- but extraordinarily blessed weekend. See picture above. Again. :)