I came across Passionate Homemaking not long ago. Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately for her, Lindsay decided to take a sabbatical from blogging in February but her excellent posts, like the one below, continue to bless.
To view the post in its entirety, simply click here. It’s brief but informative.
A sneak peek of the five meaningful things we can do to prep for Thanksgiving:
1. Read the history of Thanksgiving. Lindsay includes a link to Barbara Rainey’s book but for those of us on a book budget, here’s an option from The Christian Coalition.
2. Make a Thanksgiving Tree. This will be a must when the grandchildren get a wee bit older.
3. Include others in your celebration.
4. Let your kids tell the story. A fun craft opportunity for the little ones.
5. Read One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp. Hmm, sounds familiar. 🙂
Lindsay also shares additional fun project links for the family on her post.
is to be sneered at and thrown out. God’s Word and our prayers make
every item in creation holy. 1 Timothy 4:4-5
Want to make a difference in your home?
Subscribe and receive my FREE sensory ebook, Praying In Every Room Of Your Home.
I respect your privacy and will never share your information.