The Liebster Blog Award is given to bloggers by bloggers. It’s a way to acknowledge each other and say “you’re doing a great job”. It is for blogs with 200 or less followers, so it’s also a nice way to spread the word about smaller blogs and get them more readers and followers!
When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person(s) who nominated you. You pass the Award onto 11 other blogs (make sure you tell them you nominated them!) and ask them 11 questions. You’re not allowed to nominate the blog(s) who nominated you! (To get the button, right click the picture on my page and save the picture to your computer. You can then upload to your blog.)
11 Random Facts:
- I’m married to a bluegrass musician (and a darn good one at that!)
- I’m a germ freak. My hands may be chapped but I can’t remember the last time I caught a cold!
- I’m a closet NASCAR fan. Yes, NASCAR. The love-fest began in 2001 at Daytona. It just happened to be the first race I’d watched in years (my mom dated a NASCAR driver for many of my teen years). When I watched Dale Earnhardt Sr. hit the wall and not emerge from his car, I was emotionally hooked.
- Autumn is my favorite season. I’m convinced heaven will be fall-like for an eternity!
- I feed my spoiled Lhasa Apso by hand. Did I just admit that?
- I would like to write a children’s book.
- I collect vintage chenille bedspreads.
- I’m not partial. I have one of the cutest granddaughters God ever created.
- I have a weakness for McDonald’s Chocolate Chip Frappe’s. Can anyone say 18 Weight Watchers points? Ouch!
- I watched the 1995 version of Pride and Prejudice (with Colin Firth as Mr. Darcy) so many times that my DVD began to flicker—so I invested in a new one. 🙂
- The study of The Tabernacle was a turning point in my Christian walk. Forget the idiom “the devil is in the details” — it’s our awesome God who is interested in every minute detail of our lives. Thank You, Lord!
2. What smell makes you the happiest?
3. What’s one thing from your bucket list that you’ve yet to do?
4. Who would win in a fight between a hard shell taco and a grilled cheese sandwich?
5. What’s your favorite dessert?
6. If you could trade wardrobes with a celebrity, whose closet would you raid?
8. Vintage or Modern?
9. Coke or Pepsi?
10. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
11. If someone gave you a check for a million dollars, how would spend it?
I would give a generous check to Summit (my awesome church!) and other
Kingdom causes. Then I’d build a cabin in the mountains where my
family could vacation together (and we could live full-time!)
Want to make a difference in your home?
Subscribe and receive my FREE sensory ebook, Praying In Every Room Of Your Home.
I respect your privacy and will never share your information.