I don’t want to let go of my cumulonimbus cloud!
I’d been forewarned of the tiredness to expect upon my return from my Christian Writer’s Conference this past week, but no one could have prepared me for the joyride to Cloud 9 and back.
Below are some of the highlights from the week:
- Newly-forged friendships and a renewed appreciation for existing ones were the greatest perks of the entire week.
- My prayer was for specific confirmation this week — and God gave it to me. First, directly through Poet Extraordinaire, Dr. Donn Taylor, and secondly, via my 3rd place award for the poem, “Soft Clover”! 🙂
- Awe-inspiring leadership, faculty, and key-note speakers.
- Yummy Java Chip Frappe Freezes at the Cloud Coffee Shop on site and delicious meals in the cafeteria.
- Nightly gatherings after the evening sessions.
More details on all of the above… after a two day nap!
Want to make a difference in your home?
Subscribe and receive my FREE ebook with sensory tips, Praying In Every Room Of Your Home.
I respect your privacy and will never share your information.