I’m already looking forward to tomorrow, Sunday, February 17. Here’s why:
- Rich Butler is delivering the “Kingdom” message. Need I say more?
- My son, Brandon, is playing the electric guitar in the band. Yep, I’m a proud mom!
- I’m teaching on David/brokenness in the Adult Bible Class. Can’t wait.
- Zach, our youngest son, and his girlfriend Sarah are coming home from NGU for a brief visit. That’s always a treat.
- Daytona 500 at the Meszaros, mega screen TV, good food. Enough said.
Want to make a difference in your home?
Subscribe and receive my FREE sensory ebook, Praying In Every Room Of Your Home.
I respect your privacy and will never share your information.