It’s the first day of Spring!
This season, I will celebrate:
- My risen Savior. The same dunamis power that raised Jesus from the grave resides in me – within every Christ follower – and He is a life changer. My celebration of this gospel-driven truth isn’t limited to the one Sunday many rise before the sun, wear new outfits, and race to find the most brightly colored eggs. For “‘In Him we live and move and have our being…'”. Acts 17:28
- Light breezes, rainy mornings, emerging hostas, and shady corners in my yard. (Along with a possible screened-in back porch from which to enjoy all of the above. My vintage glider is waiting for a test drive from Piper.)
- Getting a new roof! Our hundred-year old home has never seen one — and we have a leak to prove it. But God (two favorite words) blessed us through this experience in a way we never expected. Thank You Lord!
- My time at Blue Ridge Mountains Christian Writer’s Conference in May. 60 days away…but who’s counting? Reservations are made, a possible book idea to pitch is in the works, and I can’t wait to hug this friend in person. We’ve been e-friends for a year but we’ll meet face to face in May. Building relationships is one of the things BRMCWC does best.
- Running! I received official clearance after a procedure last week and I’ve already begun my walk/run journey. Starting over again at 50 will certainly be different than years past. I may be slow and steady but this I know for sure: I’m moving in the right direction.
What’s one thing you will be celebrating this Spring season? Welcome to the party!
Want to make a difference in your home?
Subscribe and receive my FREE ebook with sensory tips, Praying In Every Room Of Your Home.
I respect your privacy and will never share your information.