Valentine’s Day is just around the corner!
Forget the chocolate Buy a candy bar instead of a box to allow a little wiggle room in your budget for the literary lover in your life this year.
Love Letter. The only cost required is that of the priceless spilling of a heart onto a page.
FieldCandy Fully-Booked Tent (eye candy indeed — and quite the splurge!)
Nap Massaging Bed Rest, Brookstone
- A Home Depot gift card for decorating their writing space.
- Starbucks gift card.
- Blocks of “free” time.
- Edie Melson’s latest release, Connections – Social Media and Networking Techniques for Writers, available now via MyBookTherapy. An e-book version coming soon to Amazon.
- Paper Mate’s InkJoy pens. The joy of effortless writing awaits!
- A canister of 31 hand-written notes telling him/her what makes them special. One treat a day for a month.
- An online subscription to Southern Writer’s magazine.
- And last, but certainly not least, consider investing in their God-given talent by sending them to Blue Ridge Mountains Christian Writer’s Conference.
Want to make a difference in your home?
Subscribe and receive my FREE sensory ebook, Praying In Every Room Of Your Home.
I respect your privacy and will never share your information.