Things I most appreciate about the season:
- the celebration of Easter
- cool evening breezes
- birds nesting under our porch
- the return of hummingbirds
- flower buds emerging, trees awakening from their sleep
- Ice Cream Station in Simpsonville re-opening
- longer daylight
- the ability to use yard work as my form of exercise instead of going to the gym
- the gentle movement of our old metal yard glider as we watch the sunset
- opening the front and back screen doors allowing a cross breeze like none other
- the smell of freshly mowed grass
How about you?
Want to make a difference in your home?
Subscribe and receive my FREE ebook with sensory tips, Praying In Every Room Of Your Home.
I respect your privacy and will never share your information.