- Synergy takes place where true community exists. My “4 Corners for Christ” group has decided to publish a Christmas e-book this year. Please keep us in your prayers as we sense the Lord leading the way. We’re very excited…stay tuned!
- God uses frustration, delights, waning or increasing desires, and anything else He chooses to get us where He wants us to be.
- Weight Watchers isn’t so bad now that watermelon is in season (“0” points).
- Dark rooms with little sunlight look amazing painted in creamy yellow—to which my hall can now attest.
- Don’t tell the cashier at Trader Joe’s it’s your first visit unless you want a cow bell clanging in your ear and people turning their heads to gaze upon your startled face. 🙂
- Trader Joe’s organic strawberry jam is divine!
- Twilight Zone marathons never grow old.
- A person can never own too many notebooks (and all Target stores breathe a collective sigh of relief).
- Afternoon storms are a given in the South. sigh.
- Prayers are just a text away.
- It’s not enough to have a smoothie maker. One must wash it, fill it up, and flip the “on” switch to bring the desire to fruition.
- Patience is not only a virtue—it’s a must as a writer.
- Brian and Jim (Sarah’s dad) are in deep trouble. Tammy (Sarah’s mom) and I met for breakfast this morning at Cracker Barrel—and then proceeded to stroll through the baby clothes. The “oohs” and “aahs” suggested we’ll need our own “g-baby” budget soon.
Happy Birthday, United States of America!
Want to make a difference in your home?
Subscribe and receive my FREE sensory ebook, Praying In Every Room Of Your Home.
I respect your privacy and will never share your information.