(okay, she’s holding my drink too)
A whirlwind doesn’t begin to describe my week at BRMCWC:
- Classes/workshops included Steven James, Alton Gansky, Ann Tatlock, and Kim Bangs. (Need I continue?)
- Quality time with Julie and Lori on Saturday (and meeting Lori’s amazingly talented daughter, Hannah)
- Lobby time (second and third pictures above) – laughter (lots of it!), meaningful conversations along the edges, and jazzy java drinks, as you can see above.
- Spirit-led worship (Thank You, Jesus)
- Celebrating accomplishments awarded during the Wednesday night’s banquet, such as Allison Martin’s first place award for her thrifty & trendy blog, Budget Maven. More on the banquet in days to come but I couldn’t be prouder of my fellow award winners.
- Prayer time with fellow “Brigaders” Sunday morning. Priceless.
- Cloud Cafe. One may be drinking too much coffee when the sweet retiree behind the counter remembers your first name within 2 days. Just saying.
- New acquaintances, like Sue from Ohio (the one with the delightful British accent).
Looking back, I’m grateful for the victories witnessed not only in myself but in those around me — physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
Now to build on those victories as we all move forward!
Want to make a difference in your home?
Subscribe and receive my FREE sensory ebook, Praying In Every Room Of Your Home.
I respect your privacy and will never share your information.