Teresa and I had the pleasure of taking a wonderful friend, Sarah Weber, to lunch today. The owner’s son took this picture. Sorry for the decapitated chicken in the background.
CrossRoads will surely feel Sarah’s absence after this Friday as she has been the “go-to” girl since day one.
Some things I most appreciate about Sarah Weber:
- She is sold out for Jesus Christ.
- She knows what she believes — and stands firmly upon it.
- She is quick to share Christ with others — including strangers!
- She loves Hal like crazy! No doubt people see Christ when they see a married couple loving and respecting each other as these two do.
- She has a heart for kids. Teresa has shared several times how Sarah and others on the Good News Club team have ministered so beautifully to the elementary children.
- She has a heart for teens. She loves on, cares and prays for the teen girls in her small group.
- She keeps things in confidence. Now that’s a true friend… and hard to come by.
- She cares about her work. Someone will have some pretty big shoes to fill!
- She is transparent, allowing God to shine through both her joyful times as well as her sad ones.
- She is a prayer warrior. Have mercy!
- And last…and probably least compared to all above…she’s an awesome blogger!!!
Sarah, I will miss you. I thank God for the years we served alongside one another. I learned so much from you and I also learned a lot about myself in the process (ways I needed to improve!) I look forward to hearing of the many ways God is using both you and Hal in Myrtle Beach.
Want to make a difference in your home?
Subscribe and receive my FREE sensory ebook, Praying In Every Room Of Your Home.
I respect your privacy and will never share your information.