Attending the Blue Ridge Mountains Christian Writers Conference is rewarding in countless ways, but here are my top ten:
- Group times, key note speakers. Mornings and evenings bring times of refreshment through music and words of encouragement.
classes. Sitting in a room with like-minded people who are eager to
learn is contagious. Add a speaker who is passionate about sharing
his/her knowledge, and an unforgettable experience awaits.
- Reconnecting with friends. Last year, I left BRMCWC with new friendships that will last an eternity. I cannot wait to give them a big hug.
- Making new friends. BRMCWC
is a welcoming, friendly community. Unless you attend determined not to
meet anyone new, you too will more than likely arrive home with
- Eating yummy food. The cafeteria offers both healthy and heavier meals — both delicious! Their staff is the best.
- Beautiful campus, fresh air, rocking chairs. Need I say more?
time. What better way to learn? I look forward to learning from the
master, Dr. Donn Taylor, one of the most humble and wisest teachers I’ve
ever had the pleasure of meeting.
- Evening gatherings after group time. Oh my! Comfy couches with beautiful surroundings in the Mtn
Laurel lobby is the backdrop for late night laughter, tears, readings,
etc. Some of my best memories from last year originated here.
- Banquet. Celebrating the success of others is a highlight of the week for us all.
Starbucks at the Cloud 9 Cafe. Little ladies graciously volunteer their
time to serve others and they do so with a smile. Of course, the coffee
isn’t bad either.
May 20th cannot come soon enough. Hope to see you there!
Want to make a difference in your home?
Subscribe and receive my FREE sensory ebook, Praying In Every Room Of Your Home.
I respect your privacy and will never share your information.