With that one question, Rupert, our Lhasa wastes no time in finding his way onto the vintage velvety soft blanket that he’s known since a pup. There, he finds his soft place to land — the place where he can exhale fully, rest free from fear, and feel that all is right with the world.
I hear Rupert taking deep slumberful breaths. We all need soft places like that to land, don’t we? For me, some of those places include, but are not limited to:
- My heavenly Father’s lap. Isn’t that where children often feel most comfortable? This daughter is no different.
- Anywhere with Brian. Even in difficult circumstances there’s no one I feel more at rest with than my husband.
- With family. Time with them is pure joy.
- With friends. “Perfection” is not only frowned upon, it’s dismissed altogether.
- Okay, just about any place with my favorite coffee mug in hand.
Upon what soft places do you fall?
Want to make a difference in your home?
Subscribe and receive my FREE sensory ebook, Praying In Every Room Of Your Home.
I respect your privacy and will never share your information.