I came across this last week.
Here are some of the, shall we say, more memorable moments during our 5-6 years at Key Pines:
- finding a glass eye at the bottom of the pool and then searching for its one-eyed owner
- getting my first pet, Tiffany, a pekingese pup
- enjoying the look and feel of the orange-brownish shag carpet (not!)
- having the family, along with Tiffany, almost die of carbon monoxide poisoning when my Mom’s boyfriend decided to move the charcoal grill inside during a rainstorm. He wasn’t the brightest bulb on the shelf.
- playing tennis like a mad-woman. Because I was an “only”, I ended up playing most games with adults. A great learning experience!
- against my mom’s better judgment, I bought my first KISS album, black light and beads all in one week.
- I got kissed for the first time. Oh yeah, this was supposed to be the most memorable moments of my apartment life. Never mind.
And by the way, it wasn’t until many years later when I realized mom’s dresser wasn’t named “Chester.”
Want to make a difference in your home?
Subscribe and receive my FREE ebook with sensory tips, Praying In Every Room Of Your Home.
I respect your privacy and will never share your information.