I’d been forewarned of the tiredness to expect upon my return from my Christian Writer’s Conference this past week, but no one could have prepared me for the joyride to Cloud 9 and back.
Below are some of the highlights from the week:
- Newly-forged friendships and a renewed appreciation for existing ones were the greatest perks of the entire week.
- My prayer was for specific confirmation this week — and God gave it to me. First, directly through Poet Extraordinaire, Dr. Donn Taylor, and secondly, via my 3rd place award for the poem, “Soft Clover”! 🙂
- Awe-inspiring leadership, faculty, and key-note speakers.
- Yummy Java Chip Frappe Freezes at the Cloud Coffee Shop on site and delicious meals in the cafeteria.
- Nightly gatherings after the evening sessions.
More details on all of the above… after a two day nap!