1. Good health
2. Being able to celebrate MaMa’s 90th birthday
3. Brandon’s opportunity to serve in Ohio and Megan’s opportunity to minister in amazing ways to critically ill children
4. Zach and Sarah’s engagement!
5. Reuniting with all our ex-CRCC’er friends (more like family) on a regular basis
6. Beginning a Community Bible study which God has used to bring old friends together (and introduce new ones) to studying God’s Word
7. New church home
8. Seeing Brian play trumpet again and enjoying much success in his bluegrass band, Last Road
9. Having my white picket fence built and plans designed for my yard
10. Beginning this blog!
2008 held surprises, disappointments, and much joy. But the best blessing of all? None of it was a surprise to our omniscient God and I look forward to seeing how He will build upon all these blessings for His glory in 2009!