Favorite Sounds of the Week
- Alarm clock – reminding me it’s time to wake up for breakfast with friends
- Our early 1900’s screen door “slamming” shut like only an old screen door can
- “I found an old blue Mason jar you can have” (picking it up this weekend!)
- Our kid’s footsteps coming through the door for dinner
- The top of Special K with berries being ripped apart (I’ve not had cereal in 6 yrs!)
- “Welcome to Starbucks. Please pull around for your total.”
- The slapping of a wet paint brush, i.e. progress!
- “I lost the bid on my latest doo-wop find on Ebay”
- Brandon’s (our oldest son) songs on I-tunes
- Michelin tires crunching through gravel, i.e. hubby is home from work 🙂
- Melodic tunes created by fingertips tapping away on a new project
Want to make a difference in your home?
Subscribe and receive my FREE ebook with sensory tips, Praying In Every Room Of Your Home.
I respect your privacy and will never share your information.