- Meeting new friends and cultivating existing ones during Carolyn’s Christmas Tea. Thank you, Carolyn. You are an amazing hostess who stirs up the love of Christ in all who enter your beautiful home.
- An inspiring message given at my uncle’s funeral service on Saturday reminding my aunt that while this would be the most difficult Christmas she’s ever experienced, it would also be one pregnant with hope because of the very One we celebrate.
- Our Sunday C4 Group’s Christmas party. Fellowship is always a blessing, but fellowship in a church that numbers in the thousands? It’s vital. And in our group, it’s also a lot of fun!
- Breakfast with my buddies this week and the wisdom that flows from them — a gift in and of itself.
- A daughter-in-law who works at Starbucks (there’s a lot of tasting going on there).
- Registering for the Blue Ridge Writer’s Conference in May. Now it’s official!
- Being reminded once again of my hubby’s God-given talent (see below – click on image to enlarge).