- A great lunch with my Mom at Elegant Gourmet. 🙂 The food was yummy but the company was the best! Thanks, Mom.
- Beating (O.K., barely) the hubster at our newly-found online word game.
- My yard sale find of the day. “Cottagy” floral fine bone china from England… five bucks!
- Attended Lauren’s, (Sarah’s sister), wedding. The ceremony was beautiful, as was Tammy (Sarah’s mom), and the attendants. It was also a great opportunity to mingle with friends from CrossRoads and Temple Baptist.
- Another great day in Sunday group! Yea God!
- Attended Andrew and Heather’s shower. Talk about a flashback in time. As their engagement video played, I realized how long (and how privileged) Brian and I had known the Cron’s. When I met Teresa, there was only Andrew and Stephie-poo. It’s been pure joy seeing our “children in the Lord” grow up and now Andrew is getting ready to head to Duke and begin a new life. He is getting married the weekend after Zach, so Teresa and I have a few busy months ahead, but at least we’re in it together. 🙂 I wouldn’t want it any other way!
- I had a flat tire (which meant Zach had to go pick up dinner! ha!)
- My race was postponed due to rain this afternoon… to Monday noon. Ah, life is good.
Family… friends… fun… and a flat tire. They’re all treasures.