Brian is heading home today from a two-week trip to France, compliments of Michelin, so it’s the perfect opportunity to share why this heart grew even fonder for the hubster in his absence. Of course, time nor space allows for an exhaustive list, so here are the top 10:
- He loves God first… me second.
- He loves our boys as his own… always has.
- He is faithful. I trust him implicitly.
- He has my highest respect as the spiritual leader of our home.
- He is talented as all get out, i.e. plays multiple instruments, sings, paints, the list goes on.
- He is humble (which can’t be an easy feat!)
- He is a hard-worker and good provider – not only financially, but also spiritually and emotionally.
- This is selfish, but true. He’s my biggest cheerleader!
- He’s hilarious. 🙂
- And last, but not least, he’s my best friend.
Welcome home, hunny!