We’ve decided to cancel our study tomorrow night, Tuesday, March 3, due to the inclement weather. We’ll pull it all together for our final study in Colossians next Tuesday, March 10. Check your inbox for more information this week.
I’ll miss you all, but I look forward to seeing you next Tuesday! If possible, please shoot me a quick email confirming you’ve received notice of cancellation. Thanks. 🙂