I am grateful for…
- The Spirit’s living and active power in the lives of His people. He moved specifically in group time yesterday and a faithful servant followed through in obedience
- Friends who aren’t afraid of idiosyncrasies (mine in particular)
- Friends who tuck meaningful surprises in yellow bags (you know who you are)
- A hubby who goes far above and beyond what I deserve
- Two sons and daughter-in-laws who I like as much as I love
- Blog posts that make me giggle — and panic at the same time (thanks Lynn!)
- The creativity that oozes forth from my “Four Corners” writing group. Thanks to them, I have a sensational cover for my writer’s notebook.
Visit Ann Voskamp’s blog today for a FREE downloadable gratitude journal for May (thanks for the heads up, Cathy)
Want to make a difference in your home?
Subscribe and receive my FREE ebook with sensory tips, Praying In Every Room Of Your Home.
I respect your privacy and will never share your information.