- Good results at Weight Watchers meeting. Thank you, Zumba!
- Work began to rebuild/refinish porch posts on our 100 year old home. Finally.
- Hubby worked all day in the yard checking off the “honey-do” list. What a guy!
- A Pride & Prejudice marathon. (Colin Firth’s version, of course! Is there any other?)
- Poetry workshop at Emrys (future blog post)
- Piper-time in the afternoon (see above picture). Loved hanging out with the kids!
- Waited out a mad storm in Ross. Really? I dashed in for one item. We sat there thinking of all the places we’d rather be stuck — but thankful to have escaped the hailstorm.
- Served as a greeter in the church we’ve been visiting. (Blessing alert!)
- Heard THE best message on baptism ever. While respectful of other modes, Jason spoke truth boldly — based on the Word, period. I’m not sure when their sermons post online, but when they do, you can find it here.
It was a busy — but extraordinarily blessed weekend. See picture above. Again. 🙂
Join the Creative Pauses community!
Sign up for the monthly "Letter from The Tiny House on the Hill" and receive the latest seasonal gift, bi-weekly posts, creative biblical resources, and a monthly giveaway!
You can unsubscribe at any time.
I hate spam! Your personal information is safe and will never be shared.
What a doll-baby…:-)
How sweet is that! Sounds like a great weekend.
Two lovely ladies.
I'm looking forward to hearing about your seminar on poetry.
Write on, winning poet.
Smiles, hugs and happy dances.
Thank you, Vonda. 🙂
It really was, Ellen. Thanks for stopping by!
Thank you, Carolyn. I look forward to sharing with you — maybe over tea? 🙂
Such a cutie!! And the baby is precious TOO 😉 And mad props to your Hokie hubby for helping in the yard. That's priceless!!
What a precious little Piper & Grandmomnie!
Busy lady but not too busy for God & family!
Thank you Sheri and Susan. 🙂 Yes, my Hokie hubby is the best!