What you hear:
- 70’s music galore
- the sound of magazine pages slowly being turned, one by one
What you don’t hear:
- bluegrass music
- lots of laughter (thankfully, Brian and I have the same sense of humor which is sorely missed when he’s away)
What you see:
- a very pathetic puppy named Rupert (see above)
- empty Breyers Ice Cream cartons
- dancing that only Elaine fans could appreciate
- chick flicks into the wee hours of the morning
What you smell:
- coffee brewing
- candles burning
- Eucalyptus Mint Method Tub & Tile Wipes (have mercy! They almost smell good enough to make me enjoy cleaning…almost.)
What you don’t smell:
- anything cooking in the oven
It’s times like these when Brian is thankful to be married to an only child (aka loner). I love being by myself for short periods of time but not nearly as much as I enjoy the hubster being here. He’s heading home from France today (yea!).
Goodbye Eucalyptus Mint. Hello Easy Off Fume Free Oven Cleaner.
Want to make a difference in your home?
Subscribe and receive my FREE ebook with sensory tips, Praying In Every Room Of Your Home.
I respect your privacy and will never share your information.