- A blanket of snow [the importance of stillness, Psalm 46:10]
- Coffee with a friend [the blessings of friendship]
- Spotting a cardinal atop a snow-laden branch while washing dishes [beauty]
- Walking through my home [thankfulness]
- Family time in the snow [sheer joy]
- Smiles on my grandchildren’s faces [gifts from the Lord, Jas 1:17]
“Having your spiritual radar up in consistent anticipation of His presence—even in the midst of the joyful chaos and regular rhythms of your everyday living—is paramount in hearing God, because sometimes the place and manner you find Him is the least spectacular you’d expect.” -Priscilla Shirer
How have you encountered God in the midst of an ordinary day? I’d love to hear about it!