10 Reasons Why I Hate Heat (defined as anything above 83 degrees):
1. It makes me sweat
2. It means that summer is here
3. It often requires extra showers (see #1)
4. It shrivels my plants (no matter how much I water!)
5. Summer attire is required (I prefer the kind of attire that covers as much of my body as possible)
6. Other women (usually around size 6 and addicted to Coppertone) wearing their summer attire
7. It forces me to do more inside the house rather than the outside
8. I turn into a frizz bomb
9. Heat = Summer = Muggy = Mosquitoes. Need I say more?
10. Bees and fire ants are out in full force. I’m allergic to both
Needless to say, I am so not a lover of summer. I prefer seasons that are not extremely hot or cold. I’m convinced heaven will be Fall-like weather forever. And summer? Well, we know where that season will go.
Join the Creative Pauses community!
Sign up for the monthly "Letter from The Tiny House on the Hill" and receive the latest seasonal gift, bi-weekly posts, creative biblical resources, and a monthly giveaway!
You can unsubscribe at any time.
I hate spam! Your personal information is safe and will never be shared.
Hi Cathy, I typed in “I hate heat” in the search bar and your blog came up. It is exactly how I feel about heat!
Thanks for your top 10! =)
I also typed in “I hate heat” in my google browser and stumbled upon your blog.
I agree! Ugh, I hate heat so much I sit here and GOOGLE it!!
Doesn’t help that I live in Phoenix..
Haha, I typed “I hate heat” as well, and this came up… I agree with you! 90˚ today in Santa Cruz… UGH