In celebration of the second day of Fall, here are a “few of my favorite things” about the season:
- it’s the perfect planting season (need I say more?)
- cool crisp breezes
- fewer mosquitoes
- the pecans begin falling in our backyard and I’m immediately taken back to my great-grandmother’s home in Jonesville, SC, where we spent many a Thanksgiving gathering pecans and figs from their yard
- mountain trips
- our Anniversary – 18 years in October!
- hot apple cider
- crunchy leaves underfoot
- brilliantly colored leaves painting the sky
- Fall clothes! Bulky, warm and comfortable – good riddance capris!
- Yummy apples (Honeycrisp and Jazz are my favorites!)
- Daylight savings time = being able to start movies sooner in the evening!
- just the simple smell of autumn. There’s nothing quite like it.
So much for a “few” of my favorite things!
Join the Creative Pauses community!
Sign up for the monthly "Letter from The Tiny House on the Hill" and receive the latest seasonal gift, bi-weekly posts, creative biblical resources, and a monthly giveaway!
You can unsubscribe at any time.
I hate spam! Your personal information is safe and will never be shared.