- I’ve gone to the store three times in the past 24 hours (and have forgotten ketchup all three times).
- I charged my Kindle knowing full well if the battery died, the power would too.
- I’ve asked Brian if we can stay awake until the first flake does fall. Coffee, anyone?
- My camera is primed and ready to go for a walk in the morning.
- The stainless steel bowl that caught fresh snow when our boys were growing up is the same stainless bowl that will be precariously propped on our back steps tomorrow awaiting its fill. Milk, lots ‘o sugar and vanilla flavoring will transform the fluffy white stuff to a delicious concoction known as Snow Cream.
O. K., we’re ready. Bring it on!