(okay, she’s holding my drink too)
A whirlwind doesn’t begin to describe my week at BRMCWC:
- Classes/workshops included Steven James, Alton Gansky, and Kim Bangs. (Need I continue?)
- Quality time with Julie and Lori on Saturday (and meeting Lori’s amazingly talented daughter, Hannah)
- Lobby time (second and third pictures above) – laughter (lots of it!), meaningful conversations along the edges, and jazzy java drinks, as you can see above.
- Spirit-led worship (Thank You, Jesus)
- Celebrating accomplishments awarded during the Wednesday night’s banquet, such as Allison Martin’s first-place award for her thrifty & trendy blog, Budget Maven. More on the banquet in days to come but I couldn’t be prouder of my fellow award winners.
- Prayer time with fellow “Brigaders” Sunday morning. Priceless.
- Cloud Cafe. One may be drinking too much coffee when the sweet retiree behind the counter remembers your first name within 2 days. Just saying.
- New acquaintances, like Sue from Ohio (the one with the delightful British accent).
Looking back, I’m grateful for the victories witnessed not only in myself but in those around me — physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
Now to build on those victories as we all move forward!
Join the Creative Pauses community!
Sign up for the monthly "Letter from The Tiny House on the Hill" and receive the latest seasonal gift, bi-weekly posts, creative biblical resources, and a monthly giveaway!
You can unsubscribe at any time.
I hate spam! Your personal information is safe and will never be shared.
What a great week. Watching many of our friends receive all those awards was awesome!
YAY – you're BACK! And you got to hang out with DeeDee and meet my friend Sue! Isn't her accent the best?? And she's a sweetie. I hope she'll start blogging more.
Can't wait to see what develops from all you learned at BRMCWC!!