- He is in the details, not the devil. (Genesis-Revelation)
- He is a constant and ever-willing source of wisdom. (James 1:5)
- He is creative and delights when His children point to Him and say to admirers, “I learned it from my Dad.” (1 Corinthians 10:13)
- He is the Father of spacious places, continually exposing His children to new opportunities and exciting challenges—refusing to allow a ho-hum existence. (Psalm 18:19)
- No matter what I do. Or say. Or think. Or feel. He is the same yesterday, today, and forever. He’ll never change the way He feels about me. Never. (Hebrews 13:8)
- Every morning, when He wakes me up, He whispers fresh compassion awaits you today. (Lamentations 3:22, 23)
I invite you to share one reason as to why the Lord has your heart today and everyday.
Want to make a difference in your home?
Subscribe and receive my FREE ebook with sensory tips, Praying In Every Room Of Your Home.
I respect your privacy and will never share your information.