1. I’m a huge Mary DeMuth fan!
2. I need it.
3. It’s FREE! The technique, activity sheets, and even a cheat sheet — all FREE!
The basic unit of work in the Pomodoro Technique® can be split in five simple steps:
- Choose a task to be accomplished
- Set the Pomodoro to 25 minutes (the Pomodoro is the timer)
- Work on the task until the Pomodoro rings, then put a check on your sheet of paper
- Take a short break (5 minutes is OK)
- Every 4 Pomodoros take a longer break
Care to try this time-saving technique with me?