On this second Friday of Tiny House LOVE (and the day before Valentine’s Day!) let’s focus on the things we love about tiny houses. Those who live in them could surely bring the specifics to light but as an outsider gazing in through the minuscule windows, these things immediately come to mind when I consider what I love about tiny houses.
Seven Things I Love About Tiny Houses
- They look like an adult clubhouse minus the “No Girls Allowed” sign dangling from the door.
- Tiny houses challenge creatives to be even more so in the aspects of design.
- If built on a trailer, they can go on vacation with you.
- If built on a foundation, they’ll be waiting for you when you return.
- Nothing says cozy like a tiny house.
- One could live debt-free or close to it in a tiny house.
- We can live close to those we love. Nothing says “doing life with someone” like a tiny house!
I would share some of the drawbacks but hey, this is the season o’ love so I’m putting on my rosy glasses and choosing to see only the good because let’s face it, there’s a lot of it.
Although I doubt I’ll ever live in a tiny house (where would my books and Brian’s instruments go?) I could definitely see it as a weekend destination.
I wish you a very happy Valentine’s Day, my friend, as you remember that you have One, above all others, who defends you, never leaves you, saves you, takes great delight in you, and rejoices over you with singing. Rejoice! For no one can compare.
the Mighty Warrior who saves.
He will take great delight in you;
in his love he will no longer rebuke you,
but will rejoice over you with singing.”